Tuesday, November 9, 2010

All of My Halo Reach Articles

As you may know I have posted a series of Halo Reach Articles over at HubPages. I'll list them all here with brief definitions of what they are.

Halo Reach Credit Farming on Oni: Sword Base - A guide to learning how to correctly farm for credits on Oni: Sword Base. One of the greatest forms of farming credits for Halo Reach available.

Halo Reach Cr - The Credit System - A basic overview of the credit system. How you earn credits ( cR) and how and what you can spend them on.

Halo Reach Credit Farming - A Credit Farming Guide - My personal favorite article which the Halo Reach community has embraced. A sum of all of my methods for farming credits on and offline. A must see.

Halo Reach Matchmaking Playlists - A summary of all of the matchmaking playlist offered by Bungie for Halo Reach.

Halo Reach - Invasion - The first Halo Reach article I wrote. Sums up some strategies and gameplay for my favorite gam  - Invasion.

Halo Reach Arena System - The Arena System Explained - Explained pretty well in the title, this article explains the Arena System.

Halo Reach Score Attack - One Player FireFight Credit Farming - Did a lot of research for this one actually. A little summary of how to beat Score Attack and how you can farm credits if done effectively.

Halo Reach Credit Jackpots- What is a Halo Reach Credit Jackpot - My latest one. Spreads information on all of the known information on the jackpots Bungie now offers.

Halo Reach Credits Offline - Earning cR Offline - How to earn credits offline.

Halo Reach Inclement Weather - Sums up what Inclement Weather is. That last armory item worth 2,000,000 cR. Yes, that much.

Halo Reach - The Perfect Christmas Gift - Why you should buy Halo Reach for someone on Christmas!

Make Money Writing About Video Games - A little thing I put together for anyone wanting to learn how I make money playing video games and writing summaries online.

No comments:

Post a Comment